Each suite welcomes you to rest your weary bones in a king-size bed and a 2-person Jacuzzi. You will also find everything you need to feel at ease: a refrigerator, microwave, private bathroom, TV with VCR/DVD player, and more.
Make yourself at home, and join us in the morning for a delicious homemade breakfast, in your pajamas if you are so inclined.
Book on our website for lowest prices and easiest cancellations.
- King-size bed
- Private bath
- Two-person Jacuzzi
- Private deck
- TV with VCR/DVD player
- Wireless Internet service
Our Lighthouse Room is available from Aug 18th thru 23rd for $199.00/ nt. 2 night min. To book you must call us at 541-996-6700. The Lighthouse Room has no bay/ocean view. Includes full breakfast, private bath with 5′ spa tub, queen sleeper sofa, fireplace microwave, and fridge.
- Weekends and Holidays require a 2-night minimum stay between June 1st and September 15th
- No children under 12 ~ no pets
- Deposits: A deposit for one night will confirm a reservation. We accept VISA and MasterCard
- Cancellations: There is a $25 service charge for all cancellations. With notice less than 15 days, your deposit will be refunded only if the room can be re-booked. $25.00 cancellation fee is waived if the deposit is transferred to a new date.
- Check In: 4:00 to 7:00 pm. Call for possible early check-in
Late arrivals accommodated by prior arrangement
- Check Out: 11:00 am
Judy and Gary respect your privacy and want you to feel at home in our Lincoln City, OR bed and breakfast.
If you’re the outdoor type, enjoy a cookout at our beachfront fire pit, overlooking the waters of Siletz Bay and the sky over Lincoln City, OR. And after witnessing a splendid sunset, keep your comfortable seat around the fire to gaze at the vast, star-filled night sky.
Come and go as you please, whenever. If you just want to kick back and watch a movie in your room, you’ll find shelves of interesting movies from which to choose. Have some snacks and relax in your well-appointed room.
Let the refreshing sounds of the sea wash away your worries. However, you wish to spend your time while staying at this peaceful Lincoln City bed and breakfast, know that your experience will be pleasantly memorable.