Each suite welcomes you to rest your weary bones in a king-size bed and a 2-person Jacuzzi. You will also find everything you need to feel at ease: a refrigerator, microwave, private bathroom, TV with VCR/DVD player, and more.
Make yourself at home, and join us in the morning for a delicious homemade breakfast, in your pajamas if you are so inclined.
Book on our website for lowest prices and easiest cancellations. July and August reservations require a two night minimum stay.
- King-size bed
- Private bath
- Two-person Jacuzzi
- Private deck
- TV with VCR/DVD player
- Wireless Internet service
- Weekends and Holidays require a 2-night minimum stay between June 1st and September 15th
- July & August require a min. 2 nights stay for weekdays, weekends and holidays
- No children under 12 ~ no pets
- Deposits: A deposit for one night will confirm a reservation. We accept VISA and MasterCard
- Cancellations: There is a $25 service charge for all cancellations. With notice less than 15 days, your deposit will be refunded only if the room can be re-booked. $25.00 cancellation fee is waived if the deposit is transferred to a new date.
- Check-In: 4:00 to 7:00 pm. Call for possible early check-in
Late arrivals accommodated by prior arrangement
- Check Out: 11:00 am
Judy and Gary respect your privacy and want you to feel at home in our Lincoln City, OR bed and breakfast.
If you’re the outdoor type, enjoy a cookout at our beachfront fire pit, overlooking the waters of Siletz Bay and the sky over Lincoln City, OR. And after witnessing a splendid sunset, keep your comfortable seat around the fire to gaze at the vast, star-filled night sky.
Come and go as you please, whenever. If you just want to kick back and watch a movie in your room, you’ll find shelves of interesting movies from which to choose. Have some snacks and relax in your well-appointed room.
Let the refreshing sounds of the sea wash away your worries. However, you wish to spend your time while staying at this peaceful Lincoln City bed and breakfast, know that your experience will be pleasantly memorable.